Ceramiche Dordini S.r.l. informs you, as the Party Concerned, that your personal data will be processed in compliance with articles 11 and 20 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Data collection and processing performed by Ceramiche Dordini S.r.l. for the following purposes:
- marketing and advertising
- customer satisfaction
- warranty and technical assistance, both pre- and post-sales;
The processing of the Data for the aforementioned purposes will be performed by means of both automated and non-automated tools, and in compliance with the confidentiality and security standards required by law.
Data can be viewed and used by third parties, if required by the service demanded by the data owners.
Data can be processed, on behalf of Ceramiche Dordini S.r.l., by employees, professionals or companies in charge of providing specific processing services or complementary activities to those offered by Ceramiche Dordini S.r.l., which prove to be necessary to implement the operations and services by Ceramiche Dordini S.r.l..
The submission of the requested data is voluntary, and any refusal to provide them will only prevent the use of the services offered by Ceramiche Dordini S.r.l.. In particular, you will renounce receiving the proposal.
According to article 13 of Law 675/96, the current regulatory provisions on Privacy entitle you to the rights to:
- receive, at any time and free of charge, information about the Data concerning you;
- obtain, at any time and free of charge, the cancellation, block, updating, rectification, or integration of such Data;
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of such Data;
- oppose the processing for purposes linked to commercial, advertising activities or market research.
To exercise the above-mentioned rights, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.